Small Axe is a not-for-profit with one goal: to create movements that are progressive, hopeful and powerful, to inspire people to act on the most pressing issues of our time. We bring together bold creative, communications and organising to run integrated end-to-end campaigns. No two days are alike.
We campaign with humility, integrity and passion for the causes we work on. We’re proud that our work has played a crucial role in two General Elections - for Caroline Lucas’ 2015 winning re-election campaign, and at the 2017 General Election in the two most effective third-party campaigns against School Cuts and for a Progressive Alliance.
We work hard and with passion - with a sincere belief that a small group of thoughtful and committed people can change the world.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We’re looking for an experienced campaigner to join our tight-knit team and lead on a variety of exciting projects we’ve got on. We’re looking for someone that has a passion for the work and building a progressive, people-powered politics.
You’ll be campaigning with a range of organisations from unions and NGOs to small charities - from the National Education Union and Labour Party to EveryDoctor and Citizens UK. You’ll need to be resourceful, organised, comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be able to hit the ground running.
We’re not your typical campaigning operation. That’s why this role is perfect for someone who can bring their own experience, while opening up to new ways of doing things, process and culture.
As a Campaigns Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute campaign and communications strategies
- Work with a team to brainstorm and deliver exciting campaign creative - from making social and email sing to producing meaningful and unexpected stunts and actions
- Organise with grassroots campaigners to develop leaders and spokespeople for the causes we champion
- Manage project budgets, and commission and manage suppliers as necessary
- Be responsible for partner and client relationships, including day-to-day enquiries
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE AND TO APPLY, PLEASE GO TO: