Date Added: 9 August 2019
: 6 September 2019
Job Title: Interim Youth Engagement Officer – 4 days per week
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
Location: home based with regular travel to London and the North West
Salary: Circa £30,000 pro rata
- To co-ordinate and develop a programme of work with measurable aims that if reached will extend the project and this role. Hopefully, on a permanent basis.
- Home based but with regular travel to London and the North West to move the project forward.
- To enable youth and community organisations and support young people to take action.
- Experienced in engaging young people to take action
- Experience of project management
- Experience of recruiting, developing and retaining activists
Closing Date: 6 September 2019
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org