Date Added: 9 August 2019
: 9 October 2019
Job Title: Executive - Local
Working For: Portland Communications
Portland is a fully integrated communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organizations, governments and individuals in the world with global offices in Washington DC, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi and in London.
- You will be responsible for executing short- and long-term campaigns for your clients and contributing to the development of their overall communications strategy.
- You will be a day to day contact for clients and establish a long-term relationship with them based on their ability to trust in the quality of your judgement and delivery.
- The quality of your written work will mean that most materials are ‘client-ready’ and meet the brief set in terms of tone, length and accuracy.
- Your project management skills will ensure that deadlines are met by your client teams at every level, from more junior to more senior colleagues.
- Have 6 months proven experience gained in a communications role, preferably at an agency, with a focus on local government or planning and development.
- Be able to demonstrate past success in the delivery of high-quality local communications campaigns, and to explain why they met the client or organisation’s objective.
What we offer in return:
- We are committed to employee development and offer the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. We regularly reward and promote success and encourage staff to take new challenges and responsibilities for progression.
- Our remuneration package also includes our competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, wellbeing workshops and activities, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- We are also happy to talk flexible working.
- In addition, every permanent member of staff at Portland is eligible for our industry leading annual profit share.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 3-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.
Closing Date: 9 October 2019
To apply for this role please click on this link to be directed to our application form: