Date Added: 9 August 2019
: 27 August 2019
Job Title: Account Director, Public Affairs (Generalist)
Working For: a client of Melbury Wood
Salary: Up to £60,000
A well established and multi-disciplinary communications agency based in London is looking to add a dynamic Account Director to their leadership team within their award winning public affairs offer.
- You must have a good track record and understanding of working in a communications agency.
- Must have a good track record of leading multichannel domestic (UK) and international public affairs campaigns.
- An understanding and knowledge of current UK politics and/or government.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership and experience of dealing with senior government and political stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Health and technology sector experience highly desirable, with interest in financial services, food, drink and trade desirable.
- Must want to be part of a multi-disciplinary team that includes Public Affairs, PR and media relations with the desire to work on integrated campaigns. Although the emphasis will be on Public Affairs
Link to the JD: https://melburywood.com/account-director%2C-general
Closing Date: 27 August 2019
Interviews are ongoing and an appointment may be made before the closing date.
Please apply by way of full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants who have reached the next stage of the process will be contacted.