Date Added: 12 August 2019
: 12 September 2019
Job Title: Corporate Affairs Advisor
Working For: Yorkshire Water
Salary: £29,178-£36,472 dependent on experience + benefits
Benefits: quarterly bonus + car / car allowance + pension + 25 days holiday
Location: Livingstone House, Leeds
The Corporate Affairs Team at Yorkshire Water is recruiting for three new Corporate Affairs Advisors. The roles will focus on designing and delivering projects and influencing campaigns which will shape local and national policy, build strong stakeholder and partner relationships and manage risks to the company’s reputation.
Purpose of the role
The Yorkshire Water Corporate Affairs team plays a key role in managing the company’s external reputation with politicians, regulators, partners and other stakeholders. The team is also responsible for managing communications during crisis incidents and for influencing policy in order to further the company’s objectives.
The Corporate Affairs Advisor roles focus on implementing the company’s Corporate Affairs strategy, including developing and implementing influencing campaigns, managing relationships with key stakeholders and delivering communications during operational incidents.
- Specialist in stakeholder engagement with high-level political awareness and knowledge of the changing political scene
- Is constantly aware of key media and political issues relating to the business and the wider industry
- Seeks out and creates opportunities to enhance the company’s corporate reputation
- Attends meetings with key external stakeholders, representing the company and building relationships
- Provides briefings for Directors and senior managers on external matters to ensure the company is aware of changing political and policy environments
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the business
- Builds and manages relationships with external influencers to build trust and support the company strategic objectives
- Seeks out risks and devises plans to mitigate them and also opportunities to enhance the company’s reputation
- Attends incident management meetings and provides out-of-hours standby cover as part of a rota and acts as a company spokesman when appropriate
- Proactively engage with business areas to build relationships and provide “expert” advice and support for proactive communications
Closing Date: 12 September 2019
For further information and how to apply, please see our website: https://allcareers.keldagroup.com/public/nudirect.nsf/0/80257E4C005745848025845000433DA1?OpenDocument