Date Added: 14 August 2019
: 13 September 2019
Job Title: Agent/Campaign Manager
Working For: Harrogate and Knaresborough Conservative Association
We are seeking to appoint an Agent/Campaign Manager who can help us develop our local campaigns across the Harrogate and Knaresborough constituency. This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals who thrive on a wide-range of challenges and have a strong interest in politics.
This is a frontline campaigning position, where your exceptional interpersonal skills will be crucial.
Political and campaigning priorities can change quickly, so you should not see this as normal 9-5 role. You will be prepared to provide hands-on, sleeves-rolled-up support and be very proactive to achieve clearly defined goals.
Working with our local volunteer teams, you will be responsible for developing our activist networks and building our campaigning structures. You will lead our voter contact programmes and organise a comprehensive fundraising programme. You will produce local campaign literature and develop our online presence.
- Develop an on-going programme of activities to support our MP and Councillors;
- Recruit volunteers and build campaign teams;
- Support an on-going voter contact programme, including phoning and door-to-door canvassing;
- Organise high-profile political meetings and events;
- Create, plan and execute a comprehensive fundraising programme;
- Produce local Party literature and grow our established delivery network;
- Maintain and expand a presence on multiple social media platforms;
- Execute a full “get out the vote” operation on polling day.
Skills and capabilities:
- Well organised with a professional attitude;
- Able to take ownership for fulfilling tasks and meeting deadlines;
- An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills;
- Highly motivated individual, able to inspire colleagues and Party volunteers;
- Demonstratable commitment to the aims and values of the Conservative Party.
Closing Date: 13 September 2019
Interviews will take place in late September with a view to appointing as soon as possible.
Please submit CV and covering letter to email@example.com or by post to H&KCA, 57 East Parade, Harrogate, HG1 5LQ.