Date Added: 15 August 2019
: 16 September 2019
Job Title: Strategy and Business Development Manager
Working For: Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership (BDSIP)
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 Full Time
Purpose and main activities:
- Identifying priority areas for service development and review.
- Leading service reviews and developing new services – from inception, through development, market testing and launch.
- Undertaking research into the emerging education landscape, likely priorities for schools, and BDSIP’s competitors in the marketplace.
- Supporting the development of key strategy and policy positions for BDSIP, for example the commercial strategy, business plan, and approach to key legal requirements such as GDPR.
- Working with finance colleagues, BDSIP’s senior leadership team, and board of directors to develop suitable pricing strategies for new and existing products.
- Supporting the delivery and monitoring of BDSIP’s delivery contract with Barking and Dagenham Council.
- Leading key strategic projects and cross-cutting priorities for BDSIP, such as our Continuing Professional Development Offer to schools, external communications, and marketing BDSIP’s service offer.
- Leading the development of BDSIP’s brand and market position, including overseeing/commissioning the production of high-quality marketing products and materials, including a company website.
- Work with the Operations Manager to develop the processes and programmes used by BDSIP including finance, HR, IT etc.
- Managing and matrix-managing staff as appropriate.
To read our Person Specification and About BDSIP please go to https://bdsip.co.uk/careers for the full advert.
Closing Date: 16 September 2019
The deadline for receipt of applications is 9am on the closing date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 5pm on Monday 16th September.
- Interviews will be held on Thursday 19th September.
To apply for this position, please send the following via email below:
- your CV
- a covering letter of no more than 600 words outlining how you meet the person specification and why you are suitable for this role
- mention where you found this job advert
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the role, please don’t hesitate to call Grace Camp on 07814168226 for an informal chat.