Date Added: 16 August 2019
: 30 September 2019
Job Title: Communications Consultant
Working For: Milltown Partners LLP
Salary: Competitive base salary, with twice-yearly bonus and other benefits
Milltown Partners is a global advisory firm that works with influential organisations and individuals on the communications and public policy challenges that define their reputations.
Our clients are leaders in their field: groundbreaking technology companies and their founders; global businesses and their CEOs; prominent individuals and renowned institutions.
We are based in London and San Francisco and looking for a thoughtful, passionate and highly motivated communications consultant with 3-6 years experience to join our London team.
A Consultant’s primary responsibility is to lead and drive forward day-to-day client work, including:
Working with clients on strategy development and planning, which will generally involve:
- Spending a substantial amount of time with clients to understand their business objectives and challenges;
- Establishing the appropriate programme of research to support strategy development;
- Creating plans to support the execution of the strategy, integrated across media, digital and other available channels.
Leading and managing the day-to-day delivery of projects, such as:
- Driving and managing the team to deliver on client objectives;
- Executing high-level proactive media work (speeches, articles, interviews, features and events);
- Providing counsel to clients on issues as they arise.
Helping to maintain and drive quality across the team and business, for example:
- Coaching and developing junior members of the team;
- Introducing new ways of thinking and best practices;
- Gathering insights from outside the business which can be applied to our work.
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
Interview dates: As soon as possible, can be flexible around times of day to accommodate current employment
Start date: As soon as possible, but we understand the necessity of notice periods
To be considered for this position please send a CV, Cover Letter and any other questions to Isobel Petersen (People Operations Manager) at email@example.com