Date Added: 21 August 2019
: 16 September 2019
Job Title: Impact & Research Lead
Working For: Voice 21
Salary: £27,000-£35,000, depending on experience
As a skilled and imaginative Impact and Research Lead, you will work closely with the Director of Impact and Innovation to shape and implement our impact strategy. You will lead on designing and managing our impact and evaluation processes and systems, and analysing this information to drive impact across the organisation. You’ll also engage with academic literature and apply your knowledge of research methods, using your findings to improve Voice 21’s effectiveness for the schools and teachers we work with.
Your responsibilities will include:
Research & analysis:
- Supporting the design, delivery and commissioning of research projects
- Carrying out desk-based research including literature reviews, and supporting others across the organisation to use external evidence e.g. in our programme design and communications.
- Collecting and analysing data such as case studies and transcripts.
- Using research evidence to respond to consultations and inform policy.
- Supporting teachers we work with to carry out practitioner research and to collect data to support our impact measurement.
- Ensuring that our data collection and research practices are ethical and in line with relevant data protection policy and legislation.
Impact measurement & evaluation:
- Designing and implementing effective and thoughtful evaluation and impact measurement practices, data management and reporting across Voice 21’s programmes.
- Developing outcome and evaluation frameworks and tools.
- Developing and managing relationships with external researchers and evaluators, including commissioning independent evaluations.
- Collating and analysing data to support the publication of our annual impact report, project reports and dashboards for a range of audiences including the Senior Management Team, colleagues, partners, trustees and funders.
- Promoting and modelling an impact and data aware culture across Voice 21.
- Building capacity within the central team to improve their collection, analysis and use of data and evidence to inform decisions and drive continuous improvement.
- Scanning the horizon for emerging trends, issues and opportunities in the sector and beyond, and using these to ensure Voice 21 remains ahead of the curve.
Find out more and apply here: https://www.voice21.org/join-our-team
Closing Date: 16 September 2019
Start date: 21st October 2019, although this could be flexible for the right candidate.
Phone interviews will take place on Wednesday 18th & Friday 20th September, with final round interviews taking place at our offices in London on Tuesday 24th September.
How to apply: Please submit a CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 10am on the closing date.
If you would like to discuss your application, or have any questions about this role, please email Alice Stott, Director of Impact and Innovation, email@example.com to arrange a call.