Date Added: 21 August 2019
: 20 October 2019
Job Title: Junior Consultant
Working For: Socitm
During our Graduate Programme you’ll be working as a Junior Consultant as part of a client project team. You’ll complete a number of rotations where you’ll develop your knowledge, practical skills and hands-on experience, by helping local authorities and the NHS to improve their services through technology and process change. Throughout the programme you’ll receive training and mentoring from senior colleagues, and you’ll also have the opportunity to gain professional qualifications.
We’ve designed the programme to give you the opportunity to steer it in the direction you want your career to go. We operate across four business areas. You might choose to pursue your individual passion for one particular area, or you may choose to spend more time exploring our different business areas. It’s up to you.
What we look for
- Minimum of 2:1 degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- Analytical mind and creative problem-solving abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to take ownership of work and get results
- Passion for public sector transformation
- Open to travel across the UK
What we offer you
- A bespoke programme, allowing you to tailor your journey in the direction you want your career to go
- A broad range of hands-on client experiences.
- Accredited professional qualifications
- Support and coaching through our Mentorship Programme
Closing Date: 20 October 2019
We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready.
If you are successful, we will invite you for a telephone interview with a member of the Socitm Advisory team that will primarily focus on your experience and motivations.
The final round of the process will be two face to face interviews with Socitm Advisory Directors that will continue to assess your skills and whether or not you are a fit for the company.
For more information about the application process and to make an application, please follow the link here: https://form.jotformeu.com/91984192781369
13th September - The Job Details section has been updated.