Date Added: 21 August 2019
: 25 September 2019
Job Title: Events Lead
Working For: Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CSW)
Salary: £26,000-£29,000 per annum depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced events professional to lead on the execution of all CSW events, as well as CSW’s presence at other special events and public engagement opportunities, to support the delivery of communications, campaigns and fundraising objectives.
- Planning, execution and delivery of CSW events, as well as CSW’s presence at other special events and public engagement opportunities.
- To plan, design, organise and oversee all event tasks, delivering projects within budget and timeframe.
- Look for ways to engage with new supporters, churches and groups through events/opportunities.
- Think creatively and use innovation to maximise CSW’s presence at events and build long-term supporter/donor loyalty.
- Plan and agree overall content, emphasis, focus, and design of events in conjunction with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Advocacy Officers).
A committed Christian with a good degree and a passion for justice, you will have a proven track record in planning, organising and executing events, ideally within a charity or Christian context. You will have excellent organisational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects, and excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrable exhibition/event management experience, ideally in the charity or Christian sectors.
- Proven track record in project management, with the experience and ability to manage projects from conception to delivery.
- Demonstrable and dependable multi-tasking organisational ability.
- Ability to work under pressure, and to defined deadlines, and calm under pressure.
We offer, your birthday off, pension with 6% employer contribution, season ticket loan, free eye tests and discounted gym membership.
For further information and to apply, please visit www.csw.org.uk/vacancies to download an application form and applicant’s e-pack.
Closing Date: 25 September 2019
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 2 October 2019
Second round interviews will be held on Wedensday 9 October 2019.
Please download an application pack and form from our website www.csw.org.uk/vacancies
Email completed application forms to Jane Bave, Head of People and Culture: email@example.com