Date Added: 22 August 2019
: 27 September 2019
Job Title: User Engagement and Support Executive
Working For: Elected Technologies
Location: South Warwickshire
Salary: £21,000-£24,000 dependent on experience
Elected Technologies is the market leading supplier of casework management software for elected representatives. Our products are used around the UK including by over 60% of UK MPs, and more than half of MSPs and AMs, while we have a fast growing presence in Australia and New Zealand.
As part of our expansion plans, we’re looking for someone with experience of working in an elected representative’s office to join our team; taking responsibility for supporting our existing customers and help to expand our user base.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with an interest in communications and parliamentary engagement to join a growing organisation with opportunities for advancement whilst maintaining a link to politics.
- Work with the Head of Support to provide first line support to our UK users, prioritising issues and contributing to the setup of new clients
- Engage with existing users through blogs and newsletters
- Developing and executing marketing and communication strategies
- Organising and running face to face and online demonstration and training events for potential and existing users
- Collecting user feedback and supporting the creation of new features and software improvements
- Supporting the rest of the Elected Technologies Team in dealing with clients and customers, particularly the Head of Marketing as we further expand outside of the UK
- Have experience working for a Member of Parliament, Member of the Scottish Parliament, Councillor, or other elected representative’s office
- Have experience of dealing with casework
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience of using casework management software (even if that software isn’t an Elected Technologies Caseworker platform)
- Be IT and internet literate with a good to high level of knowledge in how to use IT and technology to good effect within the office of an elected representative
- Be able to self motivate and able to prioritise their own workload where required.
The following skills / knowledge would be beneficial but is not necessary
- Fluency in a European language other than English
- Knowledge of the operations and workings of an overseas Parliament or parliamentarian’s office
- Experience of working with or in Councils or other public sector organisations
Closing Date: 27 September 2019
Interview dates are flexible, and are liable to change according to the needs of candidates who apply. Interviews may start before the closing date.
Start dates are also flexible. We'd like someone in place as soon as possible, but we're focused on getting the right person in place.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com
- A CV
- A covering letter detailing your experience and why you think you are best suited to this position.
- Up to 250 words describing your favourite feature of the casework management software you have experience of and why that feature is beneficial to an elected representative's office