Date Added: 22 August 2019
: 13 September 2019
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: EQ Communications
EQ Communications, a rapidly growing stakeholder engagement consultancy, is seeking an Account Manager to join the team in its London office.
The company prides itself in only employing people with high levels of empathy and emotional intelligence (EQ) who know how to build trusted relationships with stakeholders, politicians and community representatives.
EQ specialises in delivering integrated programmes of stakeholder engagement, community relations, local political engagement and communications for clients in the development, infrastructure and energy sectors. It has an enviable, and growing, client list including a number of FTSE 100 companies.
The successful candidate will be an outgoing, personable and bright, self-starter with knowledge and experience of working in the development sector to build consensus for projects to maximise the chances of delivering planning approvals for clients. This role would be suited to someone with over 3 years’ experience as either a high-calibre Account Exec or Manager with demonstrable communications and planning experience, including client management, who is looking to grow their career and build on their experience.
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Account Management and client liaison
- Carrying out political and communityresearch to prepare stakeholder maps
- Planning and implementing stakeholder and politicalengagement strategies
- Organising community consultation events
- Meeting local politicians and community representatives on behalf of clients
- Writing press releases and overseeing integrated media relations strategies
- Chairing stakeholder workshops and liaison groups
- Producing consultation feedback reports
This role would suit a smart and ambitious candidate who is looking to grow their career in communications as part of a fun and sociable team, in a buzzing office.
Closing Date: 13 September 2019
Interview Details: There will be two rounds of interviews including a written test.
Start Date Details: Week commencing 26 August 2019.
Please contact email@example.com with a CV and short covering letter of no more than a single side, outlining your suitability for the role. Successful candidates will be contacted.