Date Added: 22 August 2019
: 30 September 2019
Job Title: Community Manager
Working For: Social Misfits Media
This is a dynamic and exciting role in our London office for someone enthusiastic about building communities and managing the digital channels of our clients in the social and environmental good space.
At Social Misfits Media, we believe world-changing organisations deserve world-class solutions. If you’re a charity, foundation or social enterprise with big ambitions, it’s time to make social media work harder for you. With years of experience across every social platform, our team works with you to deliver tactical, outcomes-driven plans that meet your online and real-world targets. In other words, we help you turn your social media into social good.
Founded by Carlos Miranda, Social Misfits Media is a proud member of a network of organisations that support the social good sector, and is part of The Brewery, parent company of global communications agency freuds.
- Manage the day-to-day social media, website, and blog activity of our clients.
- Create, curate and manage engaging published content (images, video and written), liaising with various client departments and other agencies to agree the content plan.
- Create reports tracking social media analytics and performance.
- Support the running of bespoke workshops tailored to enhance the skills of current and prospective clients.
- Support development of new client strategies for enhanced social media engagement and brand presence, working directly with clients to effectively train them how to implement their new strategies.
- Assist on proposals and bringing in new business.
- Experience in the field of communications or marketing, either agency-side or in-house.
- A great writer and communicator with first-class client relationship and public speaking skills.
- Able to showcase your social media savvy, either through direct experience as a social media manager or with your own presence.
- An early adopter of technology (desired), an ability to pick up new technologies (essential)
- Experience with Google Analytics and other reporting platforms.
- A high level of self-organisation and self-motivation.
- Excel at working in a fast-paced office with a close-knit small team.
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, say you have come through Erin Niimi Longhurst via W4mp.