Date Added: 2 September 2019
: 13 September 2019
Job Title: Community Manager
Working For: Centre for Entrepreneurs
Salary: £150-£200/day; 3-4 days/week; 12 month contract with opp to extend
We're looking for a talented & experienced community manager to develop & grow our membership network of incubators in the UK, & our global network of refugee entrepreneurship programmes.
CFE works to make the country more entrepreneurial. Our communities are informed by our research & serve as advocacy & best-practice networks to increase the quality & scale of support for entrepreneurs.
- The Refugee Entrepreneurship Network connects 47 organisations that are supporting refugee entrepreneurs across 21 countries.
- The Incubator and Accelerator Network connects 30 of the UK's leading university, commecial and non-profit incubators.
You can read more about both networks on our website.
We're looking for a passionate & engaging individual to develop our networks, so they are recognised as the leading communities in their respective areas. This requires energy & dedication to ensure that existing members remain engaged & active, while new members continue to join.
In this role, you will
- Recruit & onboard new member orgs;
- Build & curate each community – drive digital engagement, facilitate connections, maximise (physical & virtual) event attendance;
- Plan & deliver an engaging calendar of events, covering large-scale conferences, virtual workshops & smaller, bespoke events;
- Curate & publish content for social media & monthly newsletters;
- Gather member feedback & insight;
- Track membership status & manage renewals.
What we ask of you
- A track record of developing & managing successful communities – through online & personal relationships;
- A passion for entrepreneurship & interest in the networks' aims, but not a single-issue specialist;
- A great communicator – in-person & written form;
- Able to ‘sell’ networks to new members;
- Able to track key metrics; gather, analyse & act on feedback to improve engagement;
- Comfortable managing a flexible workload;
- Eligible to work in UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the growth of two high-profile, high-impact networks, working with amazing delivery & support organisations & people.
Closing Date: 13 September 2019
Interviews will take place week beginning 16th September.
Start date: Early October
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Sabina Samek via firstname.lastname@example.org, before the closing date. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.