Date Added: 2 September 2019
: 30 September 2019
Job Title: Programme Manager
Working For: Transformation Trust
Salary: £26,000-£29,000 per annum
The Transformation Trust are seeking a dedicated Programme Manager to join our team in Central London. Early applications are encouraged as we may appoint before the closing date if a suitable applicant is identified.
The primary responsibility of the Programme Manager is to ensure programmes run by the Trust and corporate partners are delivered in line with the programme specifications and aims, on time and within budget.
- Under the direction of the senior management, take responsibility for the management of Transformation Trust programmes to include managing budgets and maintaining financial systems, school recruitment, commissioning facilitators and ongoing monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
Specific Responsibilities relating to the role of Programme Manager:
- To ensure smooth running of programmes
- To travel where necessary
- To design and implement evaluation mechanisms and complete reports
- To oversee and manage budget
- To take responsibility for relationship management
- To write bids where necessary for additional funding
For full job description please email Cate Smith at email@example.com
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
We are looking to appoint as soon as possible so may appoint before the set closing date.
To apply, please email the Senior Programme Manager, Cate Smith to request an application form.
We do not accept CVs as a form of application.