Date Added: 6 September 2019
: 4 October 2019
Job Title: Policy and Communications Intern - REMOVED
Working For: Children England
Salary: £10.55 per hour (London Living Wage)
We’re looking for someone with the ability to see the bigger picture for children’s lives, and the courage and creativity to join us in trying to change it.
This role is key to supporting our bold policy proposals and our campaigns to put children at heart in society. It will also contribute significantly to our ChildFair State Inquiry, supporting this youth-led project with events and communications and championing the voices of children and young people as they create proposals for child-centred services and communities.
The role involves:
- Contributing creatively to campaign communications
- Helping us to use our platforms and relationships to influence public debate and policy making
- Gathering intelligence from across the children’s sector
- Helping Children England keep our members up to date with the big picture for children’s lives and the services that support them
We are #OpenToAll and don’t require any particular qualification for this role.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A friendly and engaging manner
- A passion for children’s rights
- Persuasive and creative communications skills, including in digital media
- An ability to understand large amounts of information
- A commitment to work collaboratively in challenging existing thinking and bringing about change for children
Hours: 35 hours per week, typically 9.30am – 5.30pm. We are also happy to discuss making this a part-time role.
Duration: This role lasts for 12 months.
To read the full job description and person specification, and to download an application form, please visit https://www.childrenengland.org.uk/policy-communications-intern
Closing Date: 4 October 2019
Interviews are scheduled for Thursday 10th October, and the successful candidate can start as soon as they're able to!
Full information and application form here: https://www.childrenengland.org.uk/policy-communications-intern
3rd October 2019 - This advert has been removed at the request of the original advertiser. Please do not apply for this role.