Date Added: 6 September 2019
: 30 September 2019
Job Title: Account Manager x2: Public Affairs (Generalist) / Property & Planning
Working For: a client of Melbury Wood
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 (Property & Planning) / £30,000-£44,000 (Public Affairs, Generalist)
Account Manager, Property & Planning - https://melburywood.com/am%2C-planning
A large scale integrated communications agency is looking to make a mid-level (account manager or senior account manager) addition to their well established public affairs team. You will be offered the chance to receive excellent training and work on some of the leading business organisations in a range of sectors
- You must have a good understanding of UK government & politics. This could be evidenced through working in parliament, in the political or government relations teams of other organisations, or working at another consultancy.
- A good track record working on public affairs issues within another consultancy (desirable)
- A good track record of working in account teams working on delivering client objectives to tight deadlines
- Be trusted to manage and look after their own workload and work collaboratively with others as part of a wider team when needed
- Ability to turn their hand to a variety of policy issues and sectors with multinational businesses
- An appreciation of and enthusiasm in working on integrated briefs and creative public affairs campaigns
Account Manager, Public Affairs (Generalist) - https://melburywood.com/am-generalist
Our client is a well established property and planing public affairs specialist agency based in central London. They are looking to appoint two hires at the mid-level (Account Manager or Senior Account Manager) who will join their market leading and well reputed team.
- You must have a good understanding of UK politics at a local and national level. This could be gained through your studies, working withing parliament/local government or as a political party activist.
- A good understanding of the property and planing industry or at least a passion and interest within it.
- A previous track record within a consultancy environment in a relevant industry running multiple projects and schemes (desirable)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A self starter with a proactive attitude who is a fast learner
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
Interviews are ongoing and an appointment may be made before the closing date. Therefore do apply promptly. Start dates will depend on the succcessful candidate(s) availability and notice period.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants who have reached the next stage of the process will be contacted. Apply by way of full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org