Date Added: 9 September 2019
: 14 September 2019
Job Title: Consitituency Communications and Digital Officer
Working For: Lucy Allan MP (Telford)
I am looking for a Communications Officer to join my existing team in Telford. The postholder will be responsible for communicating the work I do as the local MP. You will be a self starter, who has demonstrable ability with all forms of digital media as well as traditional communication methods.
- Communicating MP's work for the Constituency, in both Telford and Westminster
- Preparing newsletters and publications
- Online communications including website, videos, social media
- Responsible for press communications with local media
- Excellent digital skills
- Strong written English
- Good knowledge of local area
- Ability to work as part of a team
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 14 September 2019
Start date will be as soon as possible.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state why you are suitable for the role and give details of digital media experience and other media experience or expertise.