Date Added: 9 September 2019
: 27 September 2019
Job Title: Junior Consultant
Working For: WPI Strategy
WPI Strategy is one of the UK's fastest growing public affairs firms. We work with some of the most high-profile brands in the country and provide clients with in-depth policy research, strategic advice and hands-on support to deliver high value, high impact political campaigns.
We are looking for a junior consultant to join our team. The applicant should enjoy working on multiple different client teams and projects that involve presenting research, compiling political analysis, media work and event organisation.
- Helping draft press releases, briefing notes and background information documents
- Analysing the impact that policy interventions may have on specific clients
- Drafting presentations for clients
- Writing political analysis and strategic guidance of specific issues
- Monitoring both media and political areas for key developments relating to clients
The candidate must have:
- A Degree at 2.1 or above
- A years’ experience in a relevant field
- Interpersonal skills: working and communicating as a team is a considerable part of our work
- Research skills: Applicants must be able to use a wide range of sources including government documents and academic literature to produce insightful analysis and summaries on policy issues.
- Political awareness: Applicants must have an appreciation and understanding of political news, trends, and issues.
- Communications and writing skills: Applicants must be able to clearly and concisely distil complex political and policy issues down into a clear and comprehensible set of findings.
Closing Date: 27 September 2019
Interviews may be offered ahead of closing date. Please send final applications before 3pm on the closing date.
If interested in applying please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com