Date Added: 9 September 2019
: 20 September 2019
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Working For: Government Events
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Government Events are specialists in delivering leading, information led public sector conferences and events. With over 20 years’ experience, we pride ourselves on delivering events at the forefront of Government policy.
In 2019 Government Events will deliver more than 250 conferences, events and training courses with over 1600 hours of CPD from 2000+ speakers to 10,000+ clients.
We are always actively looking for talented individuals who excel in what they do. Now’s an exciting time to be part of Government Events. Our client base is expanding across the globe, creating endless opportunities for rapid career progression and with your success come the rewards.
We are looking for new talent in our offices in Wilmslow – and we want to add your talent to our dynamic, creative and passionate team.
The opportunity is perfect for ambitious individuals looking to further build their marketing skills and lead multiple marketing disciplines, or individuals looking for an exciting opportunity to take the next step in to working at the strategic level at a fast-growing company with plenty of prospects.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, in line with the delivery of key daily and weekly revenue / targets for each Training Course
- Write and proofread creative commercially driven copy
- Research, analyse and report on marketing activities to support decision making
- Ensure all digital channels are updated with engaging and effective content
- Collaborate with the Design Team and external agencies to produce marketing collateral
- Build and develop partnerships with key authorities, associations and influencers
- Understand and select key audiences using our existing data platforms
- Closely collaborate with content and sales teams to ensure commercial success
- Manage conference / event websites – ensuring all written copy is up to date, consistent and correct
- Devise and present innovative new marketing ideas and strategies
- Conduct various administrative aspects of events / conferences including customer enquiries, delegate registration and confirmations
Closing Date: 20 September 2019
0330 0584 285