Date Added: 9 September 2019
: 16 September 2019
Job Title: Employed Intern
Working For: The Rt Hon Dr Liam Fox MP (North Somerset)
Salary: In line with IPSA guidelines
- Assisting on projects
- Assisting with arrangement for events
- Assisting with diary management
- Assisting/learning how to manage casework
- Assisting/learning how to monitor media coverage and brief MP
- Attending surgeries and other meetings as part of training
- Basic administrative support
- Learning how to analyse, evaluate and interpret data
- Learning/assisting in appropriate research
- Learning/assisting in drafting responses to constituents
- Opening and dispatching mail
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 16 September 2019
Interviews will be held in Westminster in September.
A short-written task will be required to be undertaken by those who make the shortlist.
Start date will be ASAP (but can be flexible).
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your skills and experience by the closing date to email@example.com with "Employed Intern Application" in the subject title.