Date Added: 9 September 2019
: 23 September 2019
Job Title: Intern/Junior Account Executive (Public Affairs Team)
Working For: Quatro PR
Salary: £21,000-£23,000 per annum
Quatro is looking to recruit a dynamic Intern or Junior Account Executive to provide essential support to our growing Public Affairs team.
The successful candidate will work on exciting and unique accounts, covering issues from conflict resolution and nationbuilding in the Middle East, to strengthening the Northern Powerhouse.
Quatro specialises in boutique political communications, with a range of client briefs that include international campaigns supporting nation-building and civil society engagement in war-torn countries to sustainable development projects and human rights campaigns. Our consultants include Sir Mark Lyall Grant, formerly the UK’s Permanent Representative to the UN and National Security Advisor.
Alongside our unique international clients, our domestic client base covers infrastructure, housing, city region development, energy, education and technology.
- Research on policy, news and political opportunities for current and potential clients
- Drafting press releases or other copy (although this will be a learning process at the beginning)
- Contact with external stakeholders, such as journalists, MPs’ offices, think tanks or NGOs
- Basic stakeholder contact, e.g. contacting MPs to arrange meetings for clients
- Involvement in brainstorms for pitches and new campaigns
- Some administrative work (maintenance of contact databases, compiling media monitoring reports, compiling timesheets)
- Other duties as required within the Public Affairs Team
- Good communication skills;
- A quick learner;
- Enthusiasm and creativity;
- Strong team player;
- An ability to work well under pressure;
- A good grasp of UK politics.
- Educated to degree level;
- Basic political experience, such as working or volunteering in Parliament or on a political campaign;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong organisational skills, such as from organising events, groups or committees.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible benefits, including subsidised gym membership and Cycle to Work scheme;
- Structured career development and progression;
- Company socials;
- Internal training and review sessions.
Closing Date: 23 September 2019
ASAP. We may appoint before the closing date.
Please send a covering letter and CV to Dan Hogan, Account Director email@example.com.