Date Added: 10 September 2019
: 5 October 2019
Job Title: Account Executive- In-House
Working For: a client of JFL
Salary: Circa £25,000 DOE
Are you looking to progress your career in Communications within a fantastic in-house role? We have a new opportunity for a Communications Research Executive to join a leading trade body that focuses on sustainability. They are looking for someone to come on board to help them to continue to liaise with and improve their reputation with political influencers, as well as ensuring members are engaged and communicating policy issues to members. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 6 months-2 years experience to progress their career within a close-knit and friendly team based in Central London!
- Stakeholder communications
- Communication on technical and policy issues to the organisations members
- Conducting media relations
- Planning and organisation of seminars and events
- Writing content for the federation’s newsletters
- Liaising with the relevant Parliamentary Groups
- Approx. 1 year experience in managing PR, stakeholder management and communication projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable copywriting skills
- Knowledge of the wider political environment
- Knowledge of social and online media tools and techniques
Closing Date: 5 October 2019
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and a placement may be made before the Closing Date.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Comms executive join a really friendly in-house team! If this sounds of interest, please email your CV to email@example.com!