Date Added: 12 September 2019
: 7 November 2019
Job Title: Public Affairs and Advocacy Assistant - Reading
Working For: Sanofi
- Ensure Sanofi UK colleagues are kept up to date with changes in the policy environment in a timely manner.
- Undertake daily monitoring and disseminate information to relevant parties. Where relevant consider impact on business and TA PA&A plans and suggest potential follow-up where relevant.
- Provide weekly policy updates including all relevant news & develop and deliver monthly Life Sciences updates and General Manager updates of top news with business impact.
- Working with the Public Affairs & Advocacy managers, identify and develop policy briefing notes and materials for internal use.
- Provide administrative support to the Public Affairs & Advocacy Team; for example managing the SharePoint sites; updating the Public Affairs intranet, and providing secretariat to Public Affairs team meetings.
- Ensure Public Affairs colleagues are adequately supported in internal and external interactions.
- Manages an accurate and up to date Forward Planner of weekly meetings, including requirement for briefing and relevant input that may be required from the team.
- Provide assistance on briefings for Public Affairs & Advocacy team and others, agreeing execution deadlines when assistance requested. Ensures records of meetings are collected and appropriately stored, as required.
- Act as Secretariat for the External Affairs Committee, preparing the agenda and other pre-meeting documents; takes accurate minutes and progresses actions.
- Provide support to Public Affairs & Advocacy team and ensure that the role of Public Affairs & Advocacy is promoted internally.
- Provide support to Public Affairs & Advocacy team and ensure that the team’s role is promoted effectively internally.
- Work with team to draft and upload at least one intranet article a month; and research and develop providing relevant updates for the weekly communications newsletter.
- Conduct all required compliance training, including a basic understanding of the principles in the ABPI Code of Conduct.
- Develop excellent understanding of current and changing NHS policy and understand where relevant to the business.
Closing Date: 7 November 2019
No dates have been set yet for interview