Date Added: 12 September 2019
: 22 September 2019
Job Title: Communications Officer
Working For: Renew Party
Salary: £24,000 per annum
The Renew Party is looking for a dynamic and motivated Communications Officer to help run the party’s social media channels, handle internal and external communications and craft Renew’s messaging strategy.
The role will also entail working with journalists to build Renew’s media profile.
We are looking for someone who can offer evidence of some or all of the following:
- Knowledge of the Renew Party’s aims and values
- Knowledge of different communication methods and channels
- Knowledge of national media outlets
- Experience running social media accounts, preferably using Hootsuite
- Experience running an online blog and/or writing articles for publication
- Experience of copywriting
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to condense and relay complex information quickly and accurately
- Excellent writing skills and commitment to standards
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of typical weekday hours, e.g. for weekend party events
- Ability to implement a media strategy to maximise coverage
Renew values equality and diversity, and welcomes applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Closing Date: 22 September 2019
Interview/start dates to be confirmed but looking for an immediate start.
To apply for this role, please write a one-page cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role, along with a CV of no more than two pages to email@example.com