The Campaign Company (TCC) is a values-driven research, communications and engagement consultancy. We specialise in providing cutting edge insight that helps our clients better connect with the people they serve in a time of change. We work mainly with clients in national and local government, the NHS and charity sector.
Our team is growing with increasing work in the field of public engagement and community cohesion. This is an exciting opportunity to help organisations dealing with complex policy challenges build trust and manage change.
About the role
You will manage projects in the fields of engagement, research and communications, and provide specialist expertise to our clients.
The job is fast paced dealing with client and public facing projects. In your day to day role this will involve delivery of primary (quantitative and qualitative research) and secondary research, facilitating focus groups and events, and presenting to clients.
You are likely to have previously worked in a research, politics, engagement or communications role and will be self-motivated, proactive, creative, a problem-solver and great at managing deadlines and changing priorities.
You will be curious about how communities work, what drives perceptions and behaviours, and how engagement around policy issues can affect positive change.
You will need to be prepared to work hard and learn fast across a range of areas and be happy working independently and as part of a team.
This role is challenging, requiring exceptionally high standards to help the business grow and deliver pro-social change.
- Project support: organising meetings; focus group recruitment/facilitation; data analysis and report writing
- Project management: authoring project plans; identifying and securing resource; and managing costs, time and profitability
- Managing relationships with clients and suppliers
- Primary and secondary research, including quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Producing high quality written reports
- Presentation of project work in client and public facing settings
- Support delivery of business strategy: supporting and developing business processes and contributing to business development.
The role will initially be offered as a one year contract with a view to becoming permanent.
Interviews will take place w/c 7th October 2019.