Date Added: 13 September 2019
: 11 October 2019
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Field Consulting
Salary: £22,000 plus competitive bonus
Field Consulting is looking for an outstanding Account Executive to join our team. Field is a political and corporate communications consultancy helping clients change policy and perceptions. Current clients include The FA, Govia Thameslink, Alstom, Berkeley Homes, Virgin Atlantic and Capco. As a result of a series of recent new business wins Field Consulting is looking for an Account Executive to join our team.
The successful applicant will work to help ensure quality, punctual delivery of work. We are especially keen to hear from applicants who can bring recent experience of frontline political, in-house or agency work with them - though this is not essential. You will need to be a good writer, have exceptional attention to detail, be well-organised and capable of managing complex and fast-paced projects. You should be a competent IT user and come equipped with a good knowledge of and passion for politics and media in the UK.
- Supporting the day-to-day delivery of client work across a range of accounts
- Project management of core elements of the client programme
- Monitoring the media and Parliament
- Producing research and client briefings
- Organising Parliamentary and client events
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Educated to degree level (2:1) or equivalent
- Preferably have some experience in Parliament, public affairs or a similar political environment although this is not essential
- A strong grasp of how the UK political system works and a passion for politics
- A highly organised approach, with the ability to prioritise effectively and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent all-round research and communication skills including strong written and analytical skills
- Good initiative as well as the ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience of using social media for campaigning
Closing Date: 11 October 2019
Interviews will take place in mid October for an immediate start
Please send your CV and a covering email (separate cover letters are not necessary) to email@example.com
Please note, we will only respond to successful applicants.