Date Added: 18 September 2019
: 18 October 2019
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: GK Strategy
Ten years ago, our founders set out to create a new way for investors to understand political, policy and regulatory risk. Our goal was to bring a new specialism to the market to help investors and companies make better decisions, informed by rigorous and insightful analysis of their external environment. Fast-forward a decade and we’ve transformed from a political consultancy to a multi-service strategic communications consultancy.
We are seeking an exceptional Account Executive. You must be an inquisitive, proactive individual with demonstrable interest and experience of working or volunteering in politics or communications.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the political, policy and regulatory environment for developments of importance to the company and your assigned clients
- Drafting clear and concise summaries and analysis of these developments to be shared with assigned clients in a timely manner
- Taking accurate notes in meetings, and following up with action notes
- Keeping your clients work in progress (WIP) workplan updated with activity and key milestones
- Organisation of agendas and papers for client meetings
- Remaining on top of politics and the policy agenda to ensure a good knowledge of sectors relevant to clients
- Responsibility for logistical arrangements associated with external meetings
- Following-up on correspondence with journalists, politicians and government departments
- Supporting on media sell-ins and the compilation of media coverage reports
- Reviewing and updating alerts via our monitoring services
The successful candidate will have:
- An interest in learning more about private equity and investor-backed, high growth businesses
- Strong writing and analytical abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What we offer in return:
- We are committed to employee development and have an open doors culture. We regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- Our employee package also includes a generous holiday allowance, an annual bonus scheme, our 2 hours policy which allows you to take some time back from the working week, regular lunch and learn sessions, annual training budget, Friday drinks trolley, socials, face time with GK Associates and more.
Closing Date: 18 October 2019
Interviews will be arranged on application. Please note that we reserve the right to appoint an exceptional candidate before the closing date. You will only be contacted if you are selected to come in for an interview.
Please send a full CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org