Date Added: 20 September 2019
: 13 October 2019
Job Title: Head of Operations/Operations Manager
Working For: Common Vision (CoVi)
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 dependent on experience
Common Vision is a think tank and social enterprise with a mission to change the narrative around our shared future. Through events, research, and interactive consultations, we champion public dialogue around social and political issues, seeking to move beyond angry, binary debates, and instead unite people around long-term intergenerational goals.
Over the last 5 years, Common Vision has built a strong reputation and enjoyed a growing profile. With ambitious plans to diversify and scale our work further, we are working to strengthen our operations and governance in this key phase of growth.
This newly created Operations Manager/ Head of Operations role encompasses a range of varied activities that are crucial to the organisation’s growth and sustainability. We are looking for an experienced individual to take on responsibilities relating to:
- Programme management - Overseeing the strategic planning and delivery of a busy programme of research and events
- Finances – Monitoring project budgets and organisational cashflow; working with the director to prepare management accounts and planning funding targets
- Fundraising and business development – Identifying funding opportunities; cultivating relationships with project partners; approaching commercial and charitable sources; and developing other new business opportunities
- HR and office management - Maintaining relevant software and IT systems; overseeing staff recruitment, onboarding and training; managing office policies and procedures
- Impact and evaluation – Monitoring and measuring the success of our activities; overseeing project evaluations and impact strategies
For further details and a full candidate specification please see: http://www.covi.org.uk/about/#vacancies
We will consider part-time or flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
Closing Date: 13 October 2019
Start dates negotiable.
Please apply to email@example.com with W4MP and the job title in the email subject line. Your CV should be accompanied with a covering letter explaining how your experience, skills and personal qualities meets the job specification and candidate criteria.