Date Added: 23 September 2019
: 14 October 2019
Job Title: Communications Consultant (PR & social media)
Working For: The Whitehouse Consultancy
- Taking responsibility for strategic oversight and supporting the Communications Director in delivering integrated communications campaigns for the company and its clients, and leading on proactive media relations.
- Building and maintaining a network of influential journalists and increasing breadth and depth of contacts with influencers and industry commentators relevant to the company’s sectors.
- Planning, managing and implementing social media strategies for the company and its clients
- Supporting the Communications Director with corporate reputational issues/crisis management across the business.
- Contributing to company marketing including writing blogs and articles.
- Working with external partners including digital agencies on technical websites and SEO, and with designers to create brand compliant social media material.
- Managing, planning, marketing and attending events representing the company and its clients
- Working as part of the team to identify and realise new business for the agency, including taking forward proactive approaches and leading on the preparation of proposals and pitches.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Considerable and demonstrable experience in public relations, media relations, corporate communications, social media in agency or in-house
- Demonstrable experience in devising and implementing successful multi-media communications campaigns for organisations from the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- Experience in delivering high-profile social media campaigns with demonstrable outcomes
- A deep understanding of managing, maintaining and cultivating journalist relationships for communications campaigns
- Excellent writing skills and experience in writing articles, blogs, press releases, reports and presentations
- A basic understanding of website management including the use of Wordpress, Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate with and influence a range of senior decision makers and senior corporate personnel in person and in writing.
- The ability to work and thrive as part of a small and dedicated team as well as without supervision.
- Well organised and able to manage multiple priorities and varying pressures to meet measurable targets and strict deadlines.
Closing Date: 14 October 2019
Applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews will take place immediately.
To apply for the role, please send a CV and covering letter outlining why you are suitable for the job to Mayar Raouf via Mayar.Raouf@whitehouseconsulting.co.uk
For questions about the role, please call Mayar on +44 207 463 0698.
Please note we will only acknowledge shortlisted applicants.