Date Added: 23 September 2019
: 14 October 2019
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Working For: Standing Together Against Domestic Violence
Salary: Circa £60,000 per annum
Our ambition is to eradicate domestic abuse by transforming the way organisations and individuals think about, prevent and respond to domestic abuse.
We are looking for a new Chief Executive to provide leadership to our team of 30 highly committed and motivated staff.
The teams cover work areas including:
- West London Tri-Borough Partnership, including Safety Across Faith and Communities project (SAFE)
- Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARACs)
- Specialist domestic violence courts
- Pathfinder: working with four expert organisations examining the role of health services in domestic abuse
- Domestic Abuse Housing Alliance (DAHA)
- Domestic Homicide Reviews
- Consultancy: advice/support/training
A new Chief Executive Officer will continue to raise the representation of the organisation at the national level and drive forward the submission of bids for multiyear projects and other fundraising initiatives.
For an informal discussion or any questions about the role please contact Standing Together on 020 8748 5717
Closing Date: 14 October 2019
Deadline for receipt of applications: 9:00am on the closing date
Prelimary Interview: week commencing 28th October 2019
Final Interviews: week commencing 11th November 2019
Please provide a CV and statement explaining how you meet the role profile (refer to person specification). Maximum 1000 words. Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please download full information on our website.