Date Added: 26 September 2019
: 14 October 2019
Job Title: Senior Associate, Corporate Communications
Working For: Ambition Institute
Salary: £24,000 + £3,000 London weighting
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Associate for our corporate communications team. The successful candidate will work right across our function, helping create engaging content for media, our website and our internal channels. We want to create an army of ambassadors for Ambition Institute, and we need someone to help in the development and delivery of high-impact co-ordinated communications that build our brand and reputation with internal and external stakeholders.
You will also conduct research into policies, themes and individuals, prepare briefings for colleagues, coordinate and produce content and communications that engage these audiences and ensure interactions are tracked effectively.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- An instinctive collaborator who inspires others to collaborate
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills, alongside the ability to assess, prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Excellent copywriting skills, and experience of producing copy for a variety of audiences
- Ability to reflect and learn from experience
- Seeks feedback to improve performance
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven experience in a communications or engagement role
- Experience of managing projects
- Experience of bringing teams together from across an organisation to work on a project
- Experience of writing for newsletters and/or other publications
- Experience of working with a membership body
- Experience of using market research (formal or otherwise) to inform ideas and campaigns
- Experience of using design software (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop)
We are happy to able to offer you agile and dynamic work environment with a flexible internal culture. We offer a competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days plus bank holidays. We also offer a generous pension contribution of 11% and an access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans.
Closing Date: 14 October 2019
Interviews: 1st Stage w/c 21 October - 2nd Stage w/c 28 October 2019
Successful candidate to start within 2-4 weeks from appointment
To apply please visit the link below
For any queries please contact us at email@example.com
If you are successful in the shortlisting process, we will be in touch with you within 4-7 working days after the role closing date. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.