Date Added: 27 September 2019
: 20 October 2019
Job Title: Campaigns Officer
Working For: Age UK
Charity Number: 6825798
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 doe
More than 2.5 million older people – some of the most vulnerable in our society – say they have no one to turn to when they need help most. Join Age UK’s Campaigns Team to stand up for these older people.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Campaigns Officer to join our team running large, high profile national campaigns from saving the free TV licence for over 75s to reforming the social care system.
You will support the development and implementation of Age UK’s campaigns and mobilise our campaigns community (online and offline) to help change the lives of older people.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive and flexible with the ability to manage a complex workload
- Knowledge and experience of campaigning online and offline
- Understanding of political processes and decision-making environments (including Parliament)
- Experienced in writing persuasive communications
- Excellent project management skills
- Experienced in collaborating with external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
What we offer in return:
- 26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Annual leave purchase scheme (add up to 5 extra days)
- A fantastic pension plan – Employer contributions up to 9%
- Annual Season Ticket Loan (spread the cost of your commute)
- Health Cash Plan
Closing Date: 20 October 2019
Interviews will take place after the closign date of 20th October. All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application within 5 days of the closing date.
Please apply via our website