Date Added: 30 September 2019
: 13 October 2019
Job Title: Paid Intern
Working For: Labour for a Public Vote
Salary: London living wage or above
We are looking for someone to come and help our organisation function as best as it can as we enter a vital phase of the Brexit saga.
Working at a campaign related to one of the biggest issues in British politics today, this would be an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to gain experience of working in politics. Its part-time nature means it could be done alongside study or other part-time work.
- Coordination with key stakeholders and people we are organising events with.
- There may be opportunities to draft some written material for us.
- Basic research tasks.
- Liaising with journalists
- Basic online tasks using social media, mass emails, our website and fundraising software.
- Administrative tasks such as filing, envelope stuffing, etc.
- Other reasonable tasks.
- Some political awareness, particularly with regards to the Labour Party and Brexit.
- Good written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Sympathy with the aims of the Labour Party and the campaign to Remain in the EU.
- Reliable, careful and hard-working.
- 3 months, 1-2 days a week with the possibility of more hours
N.b. deadline for applications is 11.59pm on the closing date.
Closing Date: 13 October 2019
Interviews will be held shortly after the closing date.
Please submit a CV and a covering letter of no more than one side which sets out your suitability for the post to email@example.com
If you have any questions please contact Ben Duncan-Duggal at