Date Added: 1 October 2019
: 15 October 2019
Job Title: Caseworker
Working For: Christine Jardine MP (Edinburgh West)
Duties to include:
- Analyse patterns of enquiries and produce reports
- Attending surgeries and other meetings as appropriate
- Dealing with standard queries from members of the public
- Draft responses to constituents
- Follow up on social media queries and comments
- Gathering relevant information to assist with resolving cases
- Log all cases; monitor progress and ensure all identified actions are taken
- Retain records and information confidentially and in line with the Data Protection Act
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 15 October 2019
Interviews are anticipated on Friday October 25.
Start date Flexible.
CVs should be sent to Caron Lindsay, 125a St John's Road, Edinburgh EH12 7SB
Further information is available by contacting either of the above addresses or by speaking to Caron Lindsay on 0131 285 5972.