Date Added: 1 October 2019
: 17 October 2019
Job Title: Communications Executive
Working For: Maximus UK
MAXIMUS has provided health and people-focused services to communities around the world for more than forty years. We empower people by supporting them through important life changes, enabling them to transform their lives. Every day, thousands of people across the UK rely on the vital services we offer. From our health and employment services, to our assessments and digital wellbeing platforms, we aim to deliver a high-quality service in everything we do. Last year we provided services to over 2 million people.
We are seeking a driven individual with excellent communication skills to support MAXIMUS UK with media engagement, public affairs and stakeholder engagement activities.
- Draft high quality, accurate and engaging content for use across a number of communications channels, including case studies, blogs and briefing documents
- Support with upkeep of the MAXIMUS UK website
- Undertake research projects and draft policy updates and summaries across a wide range of policy areas of interest to our business
- Support the wider team with PR and public affairs activity, leading on specific projects
- Work with Business Development colleagues on bid opportunities and stakeholder engagement
- Provide ongoing communications support across a range of public sector contracts, ensuring contractual requirements are met and our stakeholders are fully engaged
- Ability to write high quality copy for a wide range of audiences essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, disseminating complex information succinctly and accurately
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong and demonstrable interest in media, public affairs and policy
- University Degree or equivalent qualification/experience in a relevant subject (social sciences or communications)
- Experience in journalism, politics or policy desirable
- Interest in employment, skills, justice and disability issues
Closing Date: 17 October 2019
To apply, please follow this link: