Date Added: 2 October 2019
: 13 October 2019
Job Title: Policy Analyst, London
Working For: Inline Policy
Salary: Competitive salary (dependent on experience), plus performance related bonus
Our team covers some of the most exciting policy areas and business sectors, including:
- The sharing and on-demand economy
- Emerging technologies (e.g. drones and driverless cars)
- Online platforms and social media
- European politics and regulation
Our Policy Analysts are responsible for:
- Delivering high-quality client services and output that exceed expectations.
- Researching and analysing policy issues to produce written briefings on political and regulatory issues.
- Assisting with business development efforts through research, presentations and blog writing.
- Producing newsletters for clients on regulatory and market developments.
- Developing their own networks and relationships with stakeholders in the industry.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Applicants should possess all of the following characteristics:
- An excellent undergraduate and postgraduate academic record (to at least Master’s degree level)
- Demonstrable interest in UK digital/technology-related policy and the UK political process.
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines, often at short notice.
- Superior written English and communication skills.
- Integrity, honesty and a willingness to work hard.
- Entitlement to work full time in the UK.
The following, while not essential, will also be looked upon favourably:
- 1-3 years’ work experience in related areas, preferably in a political or policy role, whether in Parliament, the public sector, in-house, or as part of a consultancy.
- Fluency in a second European language other than English.
- A creative flair, in particular the ability to present information in a visually appealing manner for our clients.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have high standards and are careful to select the right people to join our team. In return, we offer:
- The opportunity to work amongst an intelligent, motivated and friendly team.
- Work that provides an intellectual challenge and develops your knowledge.
- A clear career path to succeed as a public affairs professional.
- The ability to develop expertise in new areas and take the initiative.
- Formal and informal training support.
- A competitive salary, plus performance related bonus.
- A fun working environment with the opportunity for numerous social activities.
Closing Date: 13 October 2019
All applications will be considered after the submission closing date and successful applicants will be invited for a first round interview on the second half of the week commencing 14 October 2019.
Start Date: immediately
Please send us your CV and covering letter describing your motivation and suitability for this role by the closing date to email@example.com