Date Added: 2 October 2019
: 20 October 2019
Job Title: Programme Manager, Sustainable Economy/Responsible Business
Working For: Common Vision (CoVi)
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience
Common Vision is a think tank and social enterprise with a mission to change the narrative around our shared future. Through events, research, and interactive consultations, we champion public dialogue around social and political issues, seeking to move beyond angry, binary debates, and instead unite people around long-term intergenerational goals.
Over the last 5 years, Common Vision has built a strong reputation and enjoyed a growing profile, particularly in relation to our work on a responsible tax system (www.responsibletax.org.uk) and the role of responsible business in the transition to environmental, social and economic sustainability (www.thecrowd.me).
The Programme Manager will take the lead on executing a range of different activities, as well as overseeing work conducted by other team members and associates. This is not solely a project management role. You will have a proven track record of expertise in areas relating to sustainability, corporate responsibility, and/or inclusive economic growth, and be able to hit the ground running on activities such as:
- Planning and executing desk research and qualitative interviews
- Producing written content and editing articles, reports and briefings written by others
- Identifying potential new areas of research and discussion
- Building and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders and contributors including professionals, campaigners, public commentators, Parliamentarians and academics
- Fundraising and building relationships with partners, sponsors and contributors
- Identifying and developing new channels and engagement opportunities for our outputs
- General programme management
For further details and a full candidate specification please see: http://www.covi.org.uk/about/#vacancies
We will consider part-time or flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
Closing Date: 20 October 2019
Start dates negotiable.
Please apply to email@example.com with W4MP and the job title in the email subject line. Your CV should be accompanied with a covering letter explaining how your experience, skills and personal qualities meets the job specification and candidate criteria.