We are Advance, a women-only organisation dedicated to helping women cope and recover from experiences of domestic abuse, as well as women who are at risk of offending or with short term sentences to reduce offending. Our Minerva service works with those involved in the criminal justice system and offers safe, targeted support and advocacy to women.
We are now looking for a Senior Projects Manager to join our team and support the delivery of the Minerva service for a six month, fixed-term contract.
- 30 days’ holiday per annum pro rata plus Bank Holidays
- A day off for International Women’s Day
As the Senior Projects Manager, you will be tasked with commissioning and co-ordinating parenting support for women in the criminal justice system.
Specifically, you will commission and organise training for staff, organise a large conference, and commission and organise mental health provisions.
To be considered as the Senior Projects Manager, you will need:
- At least three years’ project management experience and delivering services
- A relevant qualification (such as management, criminal justice, project management or women’s issues) or significant amount of relevant experience in working within the sector, including project management experience
- A thorough knowledge of issues relating to women in the criminal justice system and/or VAWG sector
- A strong understanding of project management and quality assurance processes
- A good knowledge and understanding of organisational systems and frameworks
Please note: only female applicants will be progressed as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
Other organisations may call this role Project Manager, Criminal Justice Project Manager, Family Services Project Manager, Family Support Project Manager, Family Services Manager, Family Support Services Manager, or Family Support Policy Manager.
So, if you are ready for an engaging short term contract as a Senior Projects Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.