Date Added: 2 October 2019
: 14 October 2019
Job Title: Senior Campaign Planner
Working For: Shape History
Salary: £26,000-£32,000 per annum based on experience + annual bonus (if all criteria are met)
This is a position perfect for a candidate with 2-3 years’ experience of account management looking for their next step to create meaningful campaigns with our fantastic partners.
Day to day work:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts, ensure the timely and successful high quality delivery of our assets according to our partners’ needs and objectives.
- Having autonomy over your work, by understanding every aspect of the projects you run, including timings, deliverables, and budgets, and ensuring they are up to date.
- Potential to line manage at least one Campaign Planner, answering any queries they may have on their projects.
- Conduct research (digital and offline) for partners and presenting this as required.
- Work closely with our strategic specialists, bringing them on board as and when we need them on your accounts.
- Work closely with our designers, web developers and videographers, ensuring that all creative feedback is implemented in our work, and guiding them where necessary.
- Have confidence in advising partners in directions that you believe are suitable to them.
- Proof read all content that is sent to our partners, including creative assets, social media content calendars etc.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Pre-empting and thinking ahead week by week to ensure your projects are running according to plan.
Why do you want to work with us?
- Means tested bonus and annual salary increase.
- Monday Fruit Huddles & Prosecco Thursdays.
- History Shaper Programme, allowing you to build passion projects using the Shape name.
- Work from home on Fridays, finishing at 4.30pm.
- The chance to work with an extraordinary passionate and intelligent team of campaigners, with the goal to create impactful and high quality work.
Closing Date: 14 October 2019
First stage: Written applications
Second stage: Written task to complete
Third stage: Face to face interview
Apply to the email address below including the full job title, a cover letter and your CV. Thanks for your interest.