Date Added: 2 October 2019
: 10 October 2019
Job Title: Intern
Working For: Louis Stedman-Bryce MEP (Scotland)
Salary: £1,500 per month net
In anticipation of a further extension to the Brexit process Louis Stedman-Bryce, Member of the European Parliament for Scotland and active member of the Development and Security and Defence Committees is looking for an intern to join his busy office in Brussels.
This will be a full-time role based out in the European Parliament in Brussels.
This will be a fixed term contract for 6 months or to the end of the UK mandate if it is sooner.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Diary administration
- Research projects
- Video and social media content creation
- Assisting other staff members with general admin duties
The right candidate will need to have:
- A high standard of written English
- A confident telephone manner and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A positive, hard-working and can-do attitude
- A trustworthy, discreet and conscientious manner
- And a good sense of humour and the desire to be a team player
Closing Date: 10 October 2019
Interviews will be conducted, though we will start interviewing earlier as and when we receive suitable applications.
Subject to a further extension, this role will commence on the 4th November 2019.
To apply for this position, send your CV and a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Internship in the European Parliament’ as the subject.
Please use your cover letter to explain why you would like to work for Mr Stedman-Bryce with reference to his roles in the European Parliament and political interests.
If you would like any further information, please call David on +3222837122.