Date Added: 2 October 2019
: 18 October 2019
Job Title: Public Affairs Officer
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
- To help affect the policy of central and local government
- To support senior team member and offer advice to the senior staff of the organisation.
- To maintain a database of key political contacts and monitor the relevant policy environment.
- At least 1 years paid experience in public affairs or campaignin
- Experience of dealing with senior and influential individuals
- Able to motivate supporters to take action and confident with social media and digital in a professional context
Closing Date: 18 October 2019
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com