Date Added: 2 October 2019
: 17 October 2019
Job Title: Media and Public Affairs Manager
Working For: General Pharmaceutical Council
The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) is looking for a Media and Public Affairs Manager to manage its media relations and public affairs activity.
The successful applicant will:
- be responsible for managing the GPhC's engagement with national and trade media and with parliamentarians across Great Britain
- be able to analyse complex information in order to prepare high-quality briefings for colleagues ahead of media interviews and meetings with parliamentarians
- lead on the development of integrated communications and engagement strategies and plans for projects and specific activities
- oversee the work of the Communications Officer and work effectively with colleagues across the organisation
- demonstrate excellent communication skills, creativity and professionalism
- have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Full details of the role are available on the GPhC's website: https://www.pharmacyregulation.org/media-public-affairs-manager
Closing Date: 17 October 2019
All applications to be received by 12pm on the closing date.
If you feel you have the required experience and skills and would like to join the GPhC, please send your CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to: email@example.com
Please consult the job description document to help you prepare your application: https://www.pharmacyregulation.org/sites/default/files/document/media-public-affairs-manager-role-description-october-2019.pdf