Date Added: 3 October 2019
: 25 October 2019
Job Title: Events and Account Manager
Working For: The D Group
Salary: £24,000+ depending on experience
The Events Manager will lead on planning, management and successful delivery of 80+ breakfast, lunch and dinner events per year.
- Working with the Events Manager to research topics and speakers to ensure that they meet the needs of our members.
- Managing an events budget and events expenditure.
- Acting as the Front of House for all events held at our offices in Mayfair, networking and engaging with Members during events.
- Leading on D Group marketing and communication, with support from our design team, to create communications and promotions.
- Event administration.
The Account Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of between 5 and 10 accounts in addition to the Event Manager role. The primary responsibility is to build relationships and manage a variety of Member tasks.
- Working with Members and the Account Management Team to collaboratively create and deliver an Account Strategy, including organising meetings to monitor Member satisfaction and ensuring the highest quality of service.
- Producing proposals and presentations for Members to support business development objectives.
- Supporting business development opportunities and marketing the D Group Leadership Development programmes.
- Ensuring that each Member is aware of all D Group activities and comms.
- Ensuring that each Member has an accurate, up-to-date record of their activities on CRM.
Educated to degree level (2:1 or above), have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a keen interest in business and current affairs.
- Enthusiastic communicator - the candidate should be confident in communicating with people at all levels of seniority.
- Prioritisation – the ability to understand what is important and dynamically prioritise their workload. The D Group is a small team and the ability to remain flexible and delivery tasks as required is important.
- Diligent and proactive – attention to detail and being well organised in the management of accounts is essential. Furthermore, candidates are required work independently to anticipate tasks that may be required.
- Strong research skills - the ability to distil key information and conduct independent research to the benefits of their Members.
Closing Date: 25 October 2019
Interview will take place from Mon 7 October 2019
Start Date - Nov 4 2019
To apply please send a covering letter detailing skills and experience and CV to: