Date Added: 4 October 2019
: 15 October 2019
Job Title: Internal Communications Specialist
Working For: The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) are currently recruiting for a Senior Associate to work in their Internal Communications department.
The internal communications team manages all employee communications across the FCA. We are a small friendly team set within the wider communications division which includes colleagues working on public affairs, news, website and publications.
You will work primarily on our internal campaigns – helping our audience pay attention to priority messages, working across our internal digital and face to face channels. It is a busy internal landscape with some big initiatives to engage our people on.
What does the role involve? What are the key responsibilities?
- Partnering with stakeholders to deliver campaigns which are engaging and stand out in a busy landscape
- Producing impactful and proportionate communications strategies
- Drafting, editing and curating content for a range of channels – including articles, senior leader messaging and blogs
- Working across the internal communications team to coordinate messaging through our channels
- Contributing to the management of our channels and their continuous development to suit the audience and the evolution of internal communications
Closing Date: 15 October 2019
For more information and to apply for this role, please see here: https://fca-recruitment.tal.net/vx/appcentre-FCA_ext/brand-4/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/3/opp/730-Internal-Communications-Specialist-12-Month-Fixed-Term-Contract/en-GB