Date Added: 7 October 2019
: 18 October 2019
Job Title: Digital Content Executive
Working For: The Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH)
The Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) is the world’s longest-established public health organisation. Our operational activities include qualifications, publishing, accreditation and national/regional programmes.
We are looking for a proactive Digital Content Executive to support our work, particularly around our website, marketing, film/video production and other creative activities. You will be creative, diligent, ambitious and very much a team player, deadline driven and focused on achieving results.
Purpose of the Role:
To run the day-to-day management of the RSPH Website; contribute to our marketing and external affairs activities; and provide digital support to our membership, events and qualifications departments.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the website’s content on a daily basis - adding, removing and updating content on demand, helping to update and refresh existing copy with a friendlier style, and working with our graphic designer to improve the overall look and feel of the website;
- Assist with a variety of Marketing, Membership, Educational and External Affairs campaigns – providing both digital and creative support, whenever necessary (e.g. setting up new web pages, writing content, email marketing, sourcing images and analysing performance etc);
- Support efforts to drive traffic to the website (including PPC, Facebook Advertising and Google Ads) – and ensure that it is optimised for search engines;
- Work with colleagues, departments and our digital agency to develop new website functionality, new digital products and services - and better ways to perform tasks;
- Conduct market, competitor research, and analytics as necessary – and make recommendations based on it;
- Work with members of the team to help create or refresh RSPH marketing collateral (including member emails, display adverts, flyers and other printed materials);
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience working in a Content Management, Web Management or Digital Marketing role – with experience of:
- Website Content Management Systems (i.e. WordPress)
- Content copywriting
- Basic HTML, SEO and knowledge of digital standards
- Social Media Campaigns
- Google Analytics (or similar systems)
- Email Marketing, Customer Data Management and GDPR
Closing Date: 18 October 2019
The deadline for receipt of applications is 12:00am on the closing date, with interviews commencing the week of Monday 21 October.
To Apply please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday 18 October, outlining why you would be interested in working for RSPH and what experience you feel you can bring to the role.
The full job advert can be found on our website: https://www.rsph.org.uk/about-us/vacancies/digital-content-executive.html