Date Added: 8 October 2019
: 29 October 2019
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Cratus
Salary: From £21,000, dependent upon experience
Cratus Strategic is looking for a personable, gregarious individual to join its busy and growing, cross party team in their London office. The Cratus ethos is our world is local and this defines and drives everything we do. The Strategic team works with both the private and public sector building relationships between the two through the provision of research, political insight, strategic advice and event management.
Your role will entail:
- Political and media monitoring, both on and offline
- Working on bespoke client events, eg roundtables
- Research and writing briefs for the team and for clients
- Attending client meetings, note taking and presenting back ideas and communications plans
- Assisting with business development and client management
You will be:
- Enthusiastic about politics with, at the minimum, a basic understanding of local government - its role and functions
- In possession of a sense of humour
Core competencies required:
- The ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines
- A clear writing style
- Confident telephone manner
Closing Date: 29 October 2019
Interviews will take place throughout the process and we may appoint before the closing date.
Please send a CV along with a short note outlining your suitability for the role to Katharine Marriott via email@example.com. If you would like any further information on the role please call 0208 629 7190.