Date Added: 8 October 2019
: 27 October 2019
Job Title: Marketing & Relationships Coordinator
Working For: Demos
Location: Home Working in Sheffield City Region
Salary: £23-25,000.00 per annum dependent on experience (pro rata)
Demos is looking to recruit a talented marketing and relationships professional to deliver our Sheffield Good Credit project: a place-based financial inclusion initiative that aims to transform credit provision throughout the UK, starting with the Sheffield City Region.
- Develop a network and database of stakeholders across the private, public, voluntary, media and political sectors in the region.
- Engage these stakeholders in the project and secure significant buy-in from them to take action on improving the local credit environment.
- Develop and maintain strong and sustainable relationships with key stakeholders to maximise the project’s success and raise Demos’ visibility in the region.
- Work with these stakeholders to support their initiatives, by being solutions-focused and quick to identify connections across the project.
- Work with Demos’ External Affairs team to write communications copy, and publicise and support the project’s associated events.
- Contribute to the intellectual capital of Demos via blogs, staff meetings and away days and by supporting colleagues as required.
- Identify and manage areas of reputational risk.
- An enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, proactive and tenacious person with good judgment.
- Track record of successfully marketing products products, initiatives or projects in either a B2B environment or a Campaign environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to explain complex concepts in simple and engaging terms.
- Highly organised, able to work independently and manage a varied workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build and manage fruitful relationships including with information-rich, time-poor senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge of financial inclusion and/or experience of working in an organisation that promotes it (desirable).
- Experience of working in the Sheffield City Region (desirable).
- Experience using Microsoft Office/G-Suite (desirable).
This role is part-time (0.5 full time equivalent) on fixed term basis to the end of June 2020.
This role is Home-working from the Sheffield City Region/South Yorkshire, reporting to Demos' Head of Major Projects.
More details can be found on our website:
Closing Date: 27 October 2019
Interviews will take place in November 2019
Please send a cv and a covering letter to email@example.com. These documents should be attached as files to the email, formatted as pdfs, with filenames as set out below:
- Candidate Name – Marketing & Relationships Coordinator – CV
- Candidate Name – Marketing & Relationships Coordinator – Covering Letter