Date Added: 9 October 2019
: 20 October 2019
Job Title: Contact Centre Associates; Part-time/Full-time
Working For: Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Full-time; 35 hours
- Part-Time House: Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm
Working in our leading-edge Supervision Hub, you will have the opportunity to become an experienced Financial Services Supervisor.
This is not your everyday contact centre.
Our division is expanding and leading the way in protecting consumers and establishing transparent relationships between financial services and consumers.
You will be the forefront of the FCA, gathering intel by taking calls from regulated firms by making your own judgements to draw out key information, while engaging with empathy and curiosity to deliver on key objectives.
About the FCA Firm Helpline:
At the FCA, we're creating a fair and more resilient financial system. We're establishing more transparent relationships between financial services and their customers, building trust in financial markets and protecting vulnerable consumers.
- We help firms with their regulatory requirements and with new authorisation enquiriesWe gather intelligence around the conduct of regulated firms
- We consider risks to consumers, referring information within the FCA
As a supervisor, you will be the first point of contact for firms contacting the FCA.
The role requires a balance of excellent customer service with an investigatory mind-set. You will be curious and able to gather relevant information while using your own judgement and building relationships across the organisation. You will also be resilient and able to work to SLAs
What does the role involve? What are the key responsibilities?
- Responding to firm calls on a wide range of regulatory enquiries
- Liaising with other FCA staff to resolve complex queries
- Drafting written correspondenceUsing judgement to absorb, interpret and summarise large quantities of information
- Identifying and escalating cases where there is a risk
Closing Date: 20 October 2019
Telephone interviews, including a roleplay exercise, are expected to be scheduled from 9th October 2019
The salary range will be 23,000 (Full time equivalent) plus a competitive benefits package and non-contributory pension.
To apply for the full-time; https://fca-recruitment.tal.net/vx/appcentre-FCA_ext/brand-4/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/3/opp/946-Contact-Centre-Associates-FIRM-DIVISION/en-GB
To apply for the part-time; https://fca-recruitment.tal.net/vx/appcentre-FCA_ext/brand-4/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/3/opp/947-Part-time-Contact-Centre-Associates-FIRM-DIVISION/en-GB